I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 1,940,580 hits
- François Lisée's And Diane De Courcy's Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer's Intelligence
- My Family And Cancer (Thyroid, Prostate And Now Multiple Myeloma)
- Is Israel A Plague On The World Signaling The Apocalypse, And Armageddon?
- Will New Bill Fight Terrorism, Or Is It Just More Harper / Canada Boot Licking
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority […]archemdis
- Is Jason Kenney Pushing Canada Towards A ‘White Canada Policy’ ? May 15, 2013We in Canada have entered a dangerous time as a country and as a people, because Steven Harper and his government seek to take this country and Canadians back to a time in our history that was darkened by racist and supremacist ideology, laws and practices. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Israel A Plague On The World Signaling The Apocalypse, And Armageddon? May 8, 2013Destruction of the world as we know, by war in the name of God is named Israel. If religious experts say that we are now living the plagues that will see the apocalypse realised, then surely Israel is but one of them. Continue reading →archemdis
- Are Canadians Really This Laid Back Or Just Tired Of Fighting April 30, 2013If winning the daily double was not good enough we scored the trifecta of bureaucratic stupidity and ineptitude; we as Quebecers are blessed with a federal conservative government that just does not give a crap about Quebec, or its citizens, be they English or French, Protestant or Catholic, Black White, Brown, or Yellow. Continue reading →archemdis
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013
Tag Archives: Nelson Mandela
We have forcefully taken away from this people all that they were and have altered all that they knew so that they can no longer return to their simple way of living, but deny them to this very day the tools like a guaranteed education, clean drinking water, decent housing and some of the land that was promised to them by countless governments of all political stripes. Continue reading
I do not care for this Black History Month celebration thing that has been granted to Black people as a way to pat us on the bum like little children who keep trying to do good in school by working hard, but we … Continue reading
Amnesty International We love the peaceful leaders of the world like Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nelson Mandela, Gandhi, Martin Luther King Junior, and Lech Walesa, who advocated change without violence and showed us it was possible … Continue reading