I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,909,746 hits
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ?
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative?
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship)
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional m […]archemdis
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ? January 17, 2015We use this type of hate motivated satire to bring forth our racist tendencies in a way that is socially acceptable to all, except the person, or part of the population getting made fun of. Continue reading →archemdis
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative? January 8, 2015I would say to all those who would use the hash tag, hold a poster, or pin the slogan, "Je suis Charlie" on their person, are saying that it is okay to be a racist, to insult another's religion and God in the name of freedom of expression and free speech. I would say to you that they are no better than the Nazi swastika wearing supporters who […]archemdis
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship) January 3, 2015If all that separates Canada, a country claiming to be an international law-abiding country, governed by a “democratic government” following the fundamental principles, policies and values democracy, from other oppressive regimes is what Canada has become to stand for under the leadership of Prime Minister Stephen … Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015
Tag Archives: Civilian
Denmark Watching CPAC and rereading what I have written on the Western Alliance‘s and the State of Israel‘s actions of late, I realised that I did not have very much good to say about Canada’s role in the aiding and … Continue reading