I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,640,509 hits
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice
- From Coast To Coast To Coast It Is Acceptable To Be A Racist In Canada, Just Listen To Your Government And Watch The Polls
- I Did Not Forget Rememberance Day / I Am Thankful Everyday
- Is The Protecting Of Faceless Accusers Leading To Miscarriages Of Justice?
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice November 20, 2014These 2 female NDP MPs in my opinion have set the clock back to a time when coming forward was viewed bad, done by trouble makers; a time when the accusers needed to fear reprisals from their employers and society at large. They have not helped other women facing harassment, they have hurt them by encouraging them to cower in fear. This is what happens when […]archemdis
- From Coast To Coast To Coast It Is Acceptable To Be A Racist In Canada, Just Listen To Your Government And Watch The Polls November 13, 2014I do not question the valor, honor or the bravery of our men and women who go to fight where the government tells them to go, but I do question why this government is sending them on such missions, when the Canadian government does not practice what it preaches and refuses to right the wrongs of Canada's own past and present. Continue reading →archemdis
- I Did Not Forget Rememberance Day / I Am Thankful Everyday November 11, 2014Originally posted on Archemdis's Blog:When will we as Canadians practice what we preach? I did not forget veterans day I just chose not to be a part of the hypocritical government spectacle that is put on every year on…archemdis
- Is The Protecting Of Faceless Accusers Leading To Miscarriages Of Justice? November 8, 2014I think that before an accuser goes to someone’s boss, or goes public and accuses someone of harassment that they should really think it through, because what they are about to do will definitely have serious consequences for the person or persons they will be accusing. I think that the … Continue reading →archemdis
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice November 20, 2014
Tag Archives: Civilian
Denmark Watching CPAC and rereading what I have written on the Western Alliance‘s and the State of Israel‘s actions of late, I realised that I did not have very much good to say about Canada’s role in the aiding and … Continue reading