I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,529,552 hits
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination?
- Benjamin Netanyahu Madman or Avenging Angel Of His God?
- Peace Talks, Cease Fires And Sanctions All A Waste Of Time
- Harper's Problems With Elections Canada And The Supreme Court Of Canada Are Not Only Old, But They Are Also Very Personal
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination? October 20, 2014The concept of a New World Order is nothing new and the result in the end will be no different today then it was yesterday, despite the new weaponry and technological advances being used to subdue whole nations. This new attempt to rule the world by the most powerful of nations is also doomed to fail. Continue reading →archemdis
- It Is Hard For Canadian Soldiers To Fight A War Abroad When Our Government Is The Enemy Within October 8, 2014Sending unprepared troops who will be forced to use refurbished equipment, who are worrying about what happens to their life and families if they get hurt or killed in the service of their country is not a recipe for victory, but one of impending disaster. Continue reading →archemdis
- Benjamin Netanyahu Madman or Avenging Angel Of His God? October 1, 2014Who but a crazy man would declare the council's action as anti-Semitic, assert Israel's right to defend itself on the battlefield and in the court of public opinion, includes the intentional murdering of over 100 innocent children and the intentional targeting of civilians leading to the deaths of thousands of innocent men and women? Continue readi […]archemdis
- Peace Talks, Cease Fires And Sanctions All A Waste Of Time September 18, 2014War has become a way for the more powerful nations to force trade treaties on the weaker nations, infect the weaker nations value system and religious beliefs until they are cast aside and replaced with that of the stronger nations. Justice, human rights and nation sovereignty are meaningless words, unless your finger is resting on a button capable of settin […]archemdis
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination? October 20, 2014
Tag Archives: child abuse
Superior Court Justice Marc David assured the people who found cardiologist Guy Turcotte criminally not responsible for having stabbed his children to death that they could be proud of their work, regardless of the public reaction. Continue reading
Jason Kenney another star in the Tori sky, ready to super nova. This is getting ridiculous. Somehow a ship carrying Sri Lankan refugees is boarded somewhere thousands of miles away from Canada and Jason Kenney see it as an assault on Canadian immigration law and is calling for an immediate strengthening of Canadian immigration laws Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Prime Minister Harper, has a bigger problem though and that this time around, no matter what he does to get himself out of this pickle, he can not blame anyone else, he is after all the leader of a majority government. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.