I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 3,013,198 hits
- What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bill C-13?
- Steven Harper Tells Non Conservative Voters, “I Do not Represent You And Could Care Less What You Think"
- Everyday Should be Remembrance Day / We Owe Our Veterans So Much And Yet We Abandon Them And Their Families
- Is "Epaminondas And His Auntie" Really A Good Learning Tool For Children?
- What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bill C-13? December 5, 2013That this Harper led government chose to play politics and dash the hopes of Canadian children who are one step away from taking their lives; that this government could abandon these children who were desperately counting on the government to keep its promise and do something to end their torment, is unfortunately a death sentence to those children, who were […]archemdis
- Is “Epaminondas And His Auntie” Really A Good Learning Tool For Children? November 26, 2013No child is born a racist, an angry activist, or with the feeling of racial superiority, or inferiority, those are taught to them by adults and passed from child to child and generation to generation. Continue reading →archemdis
- Let He Who Is Without Sin Cast The First Stone At Mayor Ford November 18, 2013The Star in my opinion has decided that they do not care what the rules are concerning the mayor's rights to remain in office, or whether their approach to getting him removed is legal, ethical, or in violation of his rights under Canadian law. Continue reading →archemdis
- Everyday Should be Remembrance Day / We Owe Our Veterans So Much And Yet We Abandon Them And Their Families November 12, 2013I would just like to say thank you to all of Canadian soldiers for all that they have done for what they are doing and for what they will be called upon to do. I would also like to say thank you to the families and send out a prayer for all that you have suffered in the past, all you are suffering now and all you will be asked to suffer and endure in the fut […]archemdis
- What Could Possibly Be Wrong With Bill C-13? December 5, 2013
Tag Archives: child abuse
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Prime Minister Harper, has a bigger problem though and that this time around, no matter what he does to get himself out of this pickle, he can not blame anyone else, he is after all the leader of a majority government. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.
I know what it is like to be afraid and to do things because you are, because I was and I believe that Prime Minister Harper and his Conservative party is just that, frightened. George W. Bush put the fear … Continue reading
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading
As we enter the home stretch and get ready to vote I would ask you to consider who answered the questions you as a Canadian asked honestly and openly. Who best represents the way you wish to be governed. I for one found … Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading