I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 3,625,786 hits
- Transparency, Honesty, Honor Not Practiced In Canadian Politics! April 16, 2014I could have easily picked Nova Scotia, Nunavut, or the North West Territories; I could have easily picked Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island to make an example of in the picture above, because I believe that not one … Continue reading →archemdis
- What Went Wrong For Pauline Marois? Have Politicians Learned Anything? April 10, 2014If the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not mean anything anymore, or is not enforceable in the provinces who chose to ignore it, then it should be stated out right so that every Canadian will knows that when it comes to their rights and freedoms that it is the province who decide what they are and entitled to and not the federal government of Ca […]archemdis
- Roll Out The Bus Time Again In Ottawa! April 5, 2014In my opinion no other prime minister in the history of Canada has had the temerity of Prime Minister Steven Harper, or had such a loathing for what he thought it meant to be a Canadian internationally that he felt that he had no choice if given the power to change it to something unrecognisable to Canadians. Continue reading →archemdis
- Warrior Nations Like Russia Fight, Peace Keepers Like Canada Used To Be Talk March 22, 2014The USA, Canada and the E.U. have been guilty of throwing their collective weight around in smaller countries, with little or no military capacity or economic ability to defend themselves against their combined military might, or ability to isolate them with sanctions, embargos and no fly zones, trying to force governments to adopt our way of governance and […]archemdis
- Transparency, Honesty, Honor Not Practiced In Canadian Politics! April 16, 2014
Tag Archives: child abuse
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Prime Minister Harper, has a bigger problem though and that this time around, no matter what he does to get himself out of this pickle, he can not blame anyone else, he is after all the leader of a majority government. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.
I know what it is like to be afraid and to do things because you are, because I was and I believe that Prime Minister Harper and his Conservative party is just that, frightened. George W. Bush put the fear … Continue reading
I took a couple of days to consider the election and Jack Layton‘s role in it and there is no other way for me to look at it,”Jack Layton has been bitten by the power bug”. Students and young people may … Continue reading
As we enter the home stretch and get ready to vote I would ask you to consider who answered the questions you as a Canadian asked honestly and openly. Who best represents the way you wish to be governed. I for one found … Continue reading
Shame on Minister of immigration Jason Kenney for being a gutless coward and the people of Canada for allowing this shameless bigot to send people to their possible deaths, because of a callous need to act tough for the USA. Mexicans, Muslims, Syr … Continue reading