April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 5,135,346 hits
- If It Waddles Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck And Looks Like A Duck, It Is Safe To Believe That It Is A Duck
- The Creation Of Israel And Its Future Has Nothing To Do With God And Everything To Do With Treacherous Men
- Canada Has A Double Standard When It Comes To Determining What Constitutes Hate Motivated Crimes And How To Deal With Them
- Questions That Are On My Mind That I Think Should Be On The Minds Of All Canadians
- If It Waddles Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck And Looks Like A Duck, It Is Safe To Believe That It Is A Duck March 19, 2015I believe that it is people like CBC's analysts Tasha, Jonathan and Jay, politicians like Conservative Party of Canada John Williamson for New Brunswick and Larry Miller for -Grey-Owen Sound and the prime minister of Canada Stephen Harper that should feel guilty for every Muslim woman that is harassed and feels threatened when she goes out in public, be […]archemdis
- The Creation Of Israel And Its Future Has Nothing To Do With God And Everything To Do With Treacherous Men March 9, 2015Is it possible that Benjamin Netanyahu is acting from a place of hatred when dealing with the Palestinians and is using the situation in the Middle East to get revenge for the death of his eldest brother Yoni who was killed while commanding the 1976 Entebbe rescue operation to free the passengers of an Air France airliner held hostage in Uganda? Continue rea […]archemdis
- Canada Has A Double Standard When It Comes To Determining What Constitutes Hate Motivated Crimes And How To Deal With Them February 23, 2015Canada is a country which was founded on racism and intolerance and continues to enact laws that are racist and intolerant where hate crimes, intolerance of others and equal justice for all is concerned by the fact the laws they enact seek to make one form of racism more serious and hurtful than that of another, because of who that racism is being directed a […]archemdis
- Questions That Are On My Mind That I Think Should Be On The Minds Of All Canadians February 16, 2015It has never been more evident than with this governing Harper government that politics on the federal level is geared to divide Canadians in an effort to appeal to certain voting blocks rather than doing what is right, fair and just for all Canadians. Continue reading →archemdis
- If It Waddles Like A Duck And Quacks Like A Duck And Looks Like A Duck, It Is Safe To Believe That It Is A Duck March 19, 2015
Tag Archives: child abuse
Superior Court Justice Marc David assured the people who found cardiologist Guy Turcotte criminally not responsible for having stabbed his children to death that they could be proud of their work, regardless of the public reaction. Continue reading
Jason Kenney another star in the Tori sky, ready to super nova. This is getting ridiculous. Somehow a ship carrying Sri Lankan refugees is boarded somewhere thousands of miles away from Canada and Jason Kenney see it as an assault on Canadian immigration law and is calling for an immediate strengthening of Canadian immigration laws Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Prime Minister Harper, has a bigger problem though and that this time around, no matter what he does to get himself out of this pickle, he can not blame anyone else, he is after all the leader of a majority government. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.