I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,916,865 hits
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ?
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative?
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship)
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional m […]archemdis
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ? January 17, 2015We use this type of hate motivated satire to bring forth our racist tendencies in a way that is socially acceptable to all, except the person, or part of the population getting made fun of. Continue reading →archemdis
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative? January 8, 2015I would say to all those who would use the hash tag, hold a poster, or pin the slogan, "Je suis Charlie" on their person, are saying that it is okay to be a racist, to insult another's religion and God in the name of freedom of expression and free speech. I would say to you that they are no better than the Nazi swastika wearing supporters who […]archemdis
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship) January 3, 2015If all that separates Canada, a country claiming to be an international law-abiding country, governed by a “democratic government” following the fundamental principles, policies and values democracy, from other oppressive regimes is what Canada has become to stand for under the leadership of Prime Minister Stephen … Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015
Tag Archives: child abuse
Superior Court Justice Marc David assured the people who found cardiologist Guy Turcotte criminally not responsible for having stabbed his children to death that they could be proud of their work, regardless of the public reaction. Continue reading
Jason Kenney another star in the Tori sky, ready to super nova. This is getting ridiculous. Somehow a ship carrying Sri Lankan refugees is boarded somewhere thousands of miles away from Canada and Jason Kenney see it as an assault on Canadian immigration law and is calling for an immediate strengthening of Canadian immigration laws Continue reading
What a joke Canada boycotting the UN body dedicated to nuclear disarmament, because another country is guilty of violating UN regulations. Canada and John Baird need to look at their allies and honestly admit that none of them are capable of chairing this group either. Continue reading
How Can The USA Serve A Warrant Issued By A Court It Does Not Respect And Refuses To Abide By The Rulings Of?
Gaddafi is a dead man walking, as was Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein and in my opinion these were nothing more than governmental sanctioned, legalised murders . We know that we in the west do not like it when someone else hits us where we live and kills our people, in fact we call it terrorism, so why do we engage in it around the globe and think that we are not the very terrorist we call ourselves ridding the world of? Why do we feel that we are above the law and why should anyone else see that as the way it should be?
Prime Minister Harper, has a bigger problem though and that this time around, no matter what he does to get himself out of this pickle, he can not blame anyone else, he is after all the leader of a majority government. Continue reading
I see the unbearable suffering, the never-ending pressure to live as the problem. I see the freezing of salaries and the never-ending increases in all things needed to survive as the problem. I see a government that does not give a crap about its people as being the problem. I see the deaths and the heartache as a final result of people seeking a misguided sense of peace and respite to a situation for them that has become never-ending and hopeless. I do not condone this taking of life, but I know what it is like to feel that death would be a welcome thing and what is to wish for it.