I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,909,634 hits
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ?
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative?
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship)
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015I wonder how many of those activist adults who backed the fight for this little girl to refuse medical treatment that would have saved her life would sacrifice their own children for the cause, or having being diagnosed with cancer would go to the same quack they sent that little girl to, or refuse to take life saving therapy and opt solely for traditional m […]archemdis
- Is Anything Considered Racism, Or Promoting Hatred In Canada Other Than Anti-Semitism ? January 17, 2015We use this type of hate motivated satire to bring forth our racist tendencies in a way that is socially acceptable to all, except the person, or part of the population getting made fun of. Continue reading →archemdis
- What “Je Suis Charlie” Means To Me / Is Racism Ever Really Funny, Or Informative? January 8, 2015I would say to all those who would use the hash tag, hold a poster, or pin the slogan, "Je suis Charlie" on their person, are saying that it is okay to be a racist, to insult another's religion and God in the name of freedom of expression and free speech. I would say to you that they are no better than the Nazi swastika wearing supporters who […]archemdis
- Majority Government Governance / The Canadian Oxymoron (Democratic / Dictatorship) January 3, 2015If all that separates Canada, a country claiming to be an international law-abiding country, governed by a “democratic government” following the fundamental principles, policies and values democracy, from other oppressive regimes is what Canada has become to stand for under the leadership of Prime Minister Stephen … Continue reading →archemdis
- Why Are The Children Always Made The Sacrificial Lambs In Political Struggles January 26, 2015
Category Archives: The Laurentians
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.