I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,659,323 hits
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice
- From Coast To Coast To Coast It Is Acceptable To Be A Racist In Canada, Just Listen To Your Government And Watch The Polls
- I Did Not Forget Rememberance Day / I Am Thankful Everyday
- Is The Protecting Of Faceless Accusers Leading To Miscarriages Of Justice?
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice November 20, 2014These 2 female NDP MPs in my opinion have set the clock back to a time when coming forward was viewed bad, done by trouble makers; a time when the accusers needed to fear reprisals from their employers and society at large. They have not helped other women facing harassment, they have hurt them by encouraging them to cower in fear. This is what happens when […]archemdis
- From Coast To Coast To Coast It Is Acceptable To Be A Racist In Canada, Just Listen To Your Government And Watch The Polls November 13, 2014I do not question the valor, honor or the bravery of our men and women who go to fight where the government tells them to go, but I do question why this government is sending them on such missions, when the Canadian government does not practice what it preaches and refuses to right the wrongs of Canada's own past and present. Continue reading →archemdis
- I Did Not Forget Rememberance Day / I Am Thankful Everyday November 11, 2014Originally posted on Archemdis's Blog:When will we as Canadians practice what we preach? I did not forget veterans day I just chose not to be a part of the hypocritical government spectacle that is put on every year on…archemdis
- Is The Protecting Of Faceless Accusers Leading To Miscarriages Of Justice? November 8, 2014I think that before an accuser goes to someone’s boss, or goes public and accuses someone of harassment that they should really think it through, because what they are about to do will definitely have serious consequences for the person or persons they will be accusing. I think that the … Continue reading →archemdis
- There Are Two Standards Of Equality In Canada When It Comes To Justice November 20, 2014
Category Archives: The Laurentians
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.