I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 3,610,801 hits
- Transparency, Honesty, Honor Not Practiced In Canadian Politics! April 16, 2014I could have easily picked Nova Scotia, Nunavut, or the North West Territories; I could have easily picked Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, or Prince Edward Island to make an example of in the picture above, because I believe that not one … Continue reading →archemdis
- What Went Wrong For Pauline Marois? Have Politicians Learned Anything? April 10, 2014If the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms does not mean anything anymore, or is not enforceable in the provinces who chose to ignore it, then it should be stated out right so that every Canadian will knows that when it comes to their rights and freedoms that it is the province who decide what they are and entitled to and not the federal government of Ca […]archemdis
- Roll Out The Bus Time Again In Ottawa! April 5, 2014In my opinion no other prime minister in the history of Canada has had the temerity of Prime Minister Steven Harper, or had such a loathing for what he thought it meant to be a Canadian internationally that he felt that he had no choice if given the power to change it to something unrecognisable to Canadians. Continue reading →archemdis
- Warrior Nations Like Russia Fight, Peace Keepers Like Canada Used To Be Talk March 22, 2014The USA, Canada and the E.U. have been guilty of throwing their collective weight around in smaller countries, with little or no military capacity or economic ability to defend themselves against their combined military might, or ability to isolate them with sanctions, embargos and no fly zones, trying to force governments to adopt our way of governance and […]archemdis
- Transparency, Honesty, Honor Not Practiced In Canadian Politics! April 16, 2014
Category Archives: The Laurentians
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.