I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,533,254 hits
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination?
- Benjamin Netanyahu Madman or Avenging Angel Of His God?
- Harper's Problems With Elections Canada And The Supreme Court Of Canada Are Not Only Old, But They Are Also Very Personal
- Peace Talks, Cease Fires And Sanctions All A Waste Of Time
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination? October 20, 2014The concept of a New World Order is nothing new and the result in the end will be no different today then it was yesterday, despite the new weaponry and technological advances being used to subdue whole nations. This new attempt to rule the world by the most powerful of nations is also doomed to fail. Continue reading →archemdis
- It Is Hard For Canadian Soldiers To Fight A War Abroad When Our Government Is The Enemy Within October 8, 2014Sending unprepared troops who will be forced to use refurbished equipment, who are worrying about what happens to their life and families if they get hurt or killed in the service of their country is not a recipe for victory, but one of impending disaster. Continue reading →archemdis
- Benjamin Netanyahu Madman or Avenging Angel Of His God? October 1, 2014Who but a crazy man would declare the council's action as anti-Semitic, assert Israel's right to defend itself on the battlefield and in the court of public opinion, includes the intentional murdering of over 100 innocent children and the intentional targeting of civilians leading to the deaths of thousands of innocent men and women? Continue readi […]archemdis
- Peace Talks, Cease Fires And Sanctions All A Waste Of Time September 18, 2014War has become a way for the more powerful nations to force trade treaties on the weaker nations, infect the weaker nations value system and religious beliefs until they are cast aside and replaced with that of the stronger nations. Justice, human rights and nation sovereignty are meaningless words, unless your finger is resting on a button capable of settin […]archemdis
- What Is The Cost To Be Paid For Giving Up Canadian Soveriegnty For Global Domination? October 20, 2014
Category Archives: The Laurentians
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.