I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 4,146,308 hits
- A World Without A Peace Broker Is A World Without Peace July 21, 2014View these images of Hiroshima and remember that there is a good chance that a nuclear weapon may now be targeted on your own city and home. And consider that modern nuclear weapons are generally 8 to 50 times more powerful than the first atomic bombs that destroyed the Japanese cities. What say you now, “Talk, or Charge?" Continue reading →archemdis
- More Israeli Justice In The Middle East Means Death Of Innocent Palestinian Civillians July 14, 2014I believe that my 2 uncles that gave their lives during world war 2, believed that to be a part of a force dedicated to halting Hitler's senseless fanatical annihilation of the Jews of Europe was worth dying for. In saying that though, I must admit that I do not think that my uncles would like what the Nazis of Israel are doing to the Palestinians eithe […]archemdis
- People Of The World It Is Time To Stop Feigning Helplessness July 7, 2014A few hundred kidnapped, missing and murdered girls and women do not mean anything to the supporters of never ending wars, because their only agenda is keeping a foothold in any region and turning a profit, off of the trades deals they secured as payment for their support. Continue reading →archemdis
- The Only Enemy Within Our Ranks Is The Harper Government June 26, 2014As Master Cpl. Martin Pitre put it, “I feel like I’m being thrown to the garbage, pretty much,” said Pitre. “I shouldn’t have to pay money to move back home.” Continue reading →archemdis
- A World Without A Peace Broker Is A World Without Peace July 21, 2014
Category Archives: The Laurentians
I would have no problem recommending this as a must do, must see for all of the family park to visit. I could think of no better way to enjoy a walk, see nature and get a little fresh air, than to visit Quebec’s, North River Regional Park. Continue reading
I thought to myself maybe this is the way it should be for humans too. Every human with the capability of making his or her own house, providing their own food; maybe that was God’s original plan, before man decided to alter God’s plan and alter the natural course of nature so that they could have what they wanted instead of what they needed and become as close to being a God as humans can get.
I think all zoos are prisons for animals, but I do understand the joy and educational benefits they have. As I walked through the Ecomuseum Zoo in Montreal, I witnessed the joy and the love for these animals that the children expressed and was sorry that it came at such a high price to the animals. Is it enough that the children squeal with delight , or is there another lesson to be learned here as well? I will leave it to the individual to decide the right and wrong of it as usually is the case in all I write about. The majestic captive eagles hopping about and trying to take flight, but held firmly bt chain, rope and leather, that made up my mind for me.