I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 1,953,657 hits
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority […]archemdis
- Is Jason Kenney Pushing Canada Towards A ‘White Canada Policy’ ? May 15, 2013We in Canada have entered a dangerous time as a country and as a people, because Steven Harper and his government seek to take this country and Canadians back to a time in our history that was darkened by racist and supremacist ideology, laws and practices. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Israel A Plague On The World Signaling The Apocalypse, And Armageddon? May 8, 2013Destruction of the world as we know, by war in the name of God is named Israel. If religious experts say that we are now living the plagues that will see the apocalypse realised, then surely Israel is but one of them. Continue reading →archemdis
- Are Canadians Really This Laid Back Or Just Tired Of Fighting April 30, 2013If winning the daily double was not good enough we scored the trifecta of bureaucratic stupidity and ineptitude; we as Quebecers are blessed with a federal conservative government that just does not give a crap about Quebec, or its citizens, be they English or French, Protestant or Catholic, Black White, Brown, or Yellow. Continue reading →archemdis
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013
Category Archives: Beat Cops
I suggest that Susan Clarke and the rest of the city counselors and mayors turn their attention and political will to the city’s more immediate priorities that have killed innocent Montreal travelers and are still fatal accidents waiting to happen and to this cities failing infrastructure like poor drainage, rotten old water mains and increasing the number of police on the force so that they can do their job and protect the citizens of the city of Montreal. Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
If you make it hard for me to get and education and thereby make it impossible for me to find work and feed my family, cloth them and provide them shelter I will find all of these things in the only way that is left to me and if this means taking it from you and your children this is what will happen Continue reading
Everything that we find an abomination throughout history has happened because of an apathetic population that allowed its rulers, it dictators it elected government to become all-powerful. Continue reading
Now some would say that because the day was switched to because of a Jérôme Choquette of the Quebec Liberal Party, that it was not a Separatist plot at all to make the Canada celebrations less, but a way to ease the pressures and stresses on the children attending school. Well I still ask why not August 1st? Let us not forget that it was Quebec Liberals that gave us Bill 101 and we all know what was behind that.
People are sleeping out in the elements, in the most degrading, dirty and unsanitary conditions, while we argue about whether or not we need to build housing for the poor and whether they are a provincial or a federal problem.
An innocent man will not be going to work any more, will not be going home anymore and will not get to live out his dreams, or have a life with his family all because the police had to stop a mentally challenged man from making a mess with garbage, by any means necessary. His children will not have his advice, love and support anymore and for what the need to bring down a charging knife wielding homeless person, with lethal force? Continue reading