I try to say what is on my mind and not hurt others, but some things need to be said whether they hurt or not and I do just that. I try to listen as well as talk, but my opinion is just that mine. You need not take it as your own, just respect the fact that I am entitled to it, as you are yours.
- 1,947,115 hits
- François Lisée's And Diane De Courcy's Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer's Intelligence
- Is Israel A Plague On The World Signaling The Apocalypse, And Armageddon?
- Is Jason Kenney Pushing Canada Towards A 'White Canada Policy' ?
- Attack Ads Harper Government's Only Answer To Trudeau Popularity
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013Has this open letter from François Lisée and Diane De Courcy only reaffirmed your understanding as it did mine, that this political party cannot be trusted to do what they say they are going to do, or want to do for the Anglos, or the Francophone of Quebec, because they are cowards desperately trying to find a solution to what they see as their only priority […]archemdis
- Is Jason Kenney Pushing Canada Towards A ‘White Canada Policy’ ? May 15, 2013We in Canada have entered a dangerous time as a country and as a people, because Steven Harper and his government seek to take this country and Canadians back to a time in our history that was darkened by racist and supremacist ideology, laws and practices. Continue reading →archemdis
- Is Israel A Plague On The World Signaling The Apocalypse, And Armageddon? May 8, 2013Destruction of the world as we know, by war in the name of God is named Israel. If religious experts say that we are now living the plagues that will see the apocalypse realised, then surely Israel is but one of them. Continue reading →archemdis
- Are Canadians Really This Laid Back Or Just Tired Of Fighting April 30, 2013If winning the daily double was not good enough we scored the trifecta of bureaucratic stupidity and ineptitude; we as Quebecers are blessed with a federal conservative government that just does not give a crap about Quebec, or its citizens, be they English or French, Protestant or Catholic, Black White, Brown, or Yellow. Continue reading →archemdis
- François Lisée’s And Diane De Courcy’s Open Letter Is An Insult To Every Quebecer’s Intelligence May 22, 2013
Monthly Archives: August 2012
“What will it take to make someone stop the genocide that is happening in Quebec?” Continue reading
The French revolution was invented and constructed for the purpose of manufacturing liberty; but it had neither lever cogs, nor adjusting powers, and the consequences were that it worked so rapidly that it destroyed its own inventors, and set itself on fire Continue reading
New Democrats Say They Did Not Have Time / Conservatives Only Register In 27 Of 125 Ridings / I Say Both Parties By Passed Our Quebec Provincial Election
New Democrats and the Conservative Government of Canada will by-pass the Quebec Provincial Elections once again, chosing once again to field no candidates, or very few. In my opinion both parties are deliberately chosing to take no action and no responsibility for helping the non separatists in Quebec, or anything that happens in Quebec; a safe place for the Conservative and New Democratic parties, but not so good for Quebecers who want to be Canadian first. Continue reading
I gorged where others starved and never got full; I remained empty inside. Eating, but never tasting; having sex, but never making love; standing in a crowded room, but feeling alone; living the street life and strutting around proud as a peacock outside, but ashamed secretly inside” Continue reading
More Prisoners Joining Gangs While In Prison Means That My Governments Initiatives Are Working Says, Kerry Lynne Findlay, Parliamentary Secretary To The Justice Minister
Kerry-Lynne Findlay, parliamentary secretary to the justice minister, and her political party need to remember that with no rehabilitation system to speak of in the prison system since budgets were slashed and programs gutted by her government and the increase in gang enrollment after prisoners enter jail, her government has all but insured that we will begin to see the same type of crime in Canadian prisons as in jails throughout the USA. Prisoners being raped, drugs and contraband sold openly and over crowding leading to violence against guards and prison workers. Continue reading
Lasalle Hospital Emergency Observation Department Coordinator Throws Hospital Card And Medicare Card In A Female Patient’s Face
I understand the frustration of hospital staff with the recent budget cuts, but this sense of frustration can not and should not be transferred to the patient, who is already suffering. I heard the bells ringing and saw nurses running and orderlies trying to keep up and keep things clean and then I watched as a whole department got frustrated with all of the complaining and whining and decided in my opinion to get mean and show everyone waiting who was in charge. Continue reading